POWER QUEST: Sixth Dimension

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
POWER QUEST REVEAL SIXTH DIMENSION ALBUM DETAILS; LIVE DATE WITH DRAGONFORCE CONFIRMED

"...UK-based melodic power metal band, Power Quest, will release their sixth album, Sixth Dimension, on October 13th via Inner Wound Recordings in Europe/US and on October 11th in Japan via Marquee/Avalon...."

powerquestalbumjune.jpg

From Power Quest Facebook page:

"With our appearance at ProgPower USA looming large in the distance now, we have some updates to share about this particular performance.

Due to the departure of our former guitarists earlier this year, this has meant that there was not sufficient time for us to obtain visas for Glyn and Andy as the process had virtually completed when the other guys left. Sadly this means that Glyn and Andy will not be making the trip due to no fault of their own.

Consequently this left us in a bit of a situation but we are very happy to announce that riding to the rescue are two old friends of mine who I'm sure are familiar to you guys as well.

Firstly, Bill Hudson who as you will all know is a former member of PQ and a very good friend. Bill has been plying his trade around the world with the likes of Trans Siberian Orchestra, UDO, Dirkschneider and Jon Oliva's Pain. Bill will be a familiar face to all PPUSA regulars.

Also stepping in to save the day is Chris Petersen who I have also known for many years now. Chris is the guitarist/vocalist and main man from the band Cellador.

We are very appreciative of these guys stepping in to help us out in our hour of need and I'm sure together we will deliver a killer show in Atlanta.

Cheers
Steve"

Reactions: Kez