power quest

erishkigal

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2004
new zealand
wow, i just heard "temple of fire" by powerquest and quite enjoyed it. Normally I am put off by the cheesyness of powermetal bands but i can take powerquest.
Aparently their bass player comes from New Zealand which is where i am from :)

wow, if i had money for sure i would buy their albums. is steve scott the bass player?
It's funny how no one here know's them untill someone finds out they have a kiwi member. I have heard temple of fire on the radio 3 times and no one here has basically even heard of powermetal.

You know him? wicked, I'm prob going to pick up one of their albums in the next few weeks,
I don't have much of this powermetal stuff so i think it should be good.
I have power of the dragon flame and symphony of enchanted lands by Rhapsody and they are quite enjoyable. I also have Elements pt 1 by stratovarious which is pretty horrible but i enjoy other songs by this band. Timo Tolki is a fantastic guitarist.

Wow, the power quest keyboard player? what an honour. I've recently heard the song called 'far away'? I've found myself singing FAR AWAY IN A BYGON AGE!!!! all week.

Hey there dude.
I heard you fellas on the axe attack A while back and i'm hooked.
It's awsome to see lot's of mean kiwi bands around. I know Powerquest isn't a band from NZ but anyhow. What's it like man? just cruising out to the UK and joing a mean international band. Your probably the only NZer from an internationally acclaimed metal band. I don't really know what kind of effect our home metal is doing out there.
Kia Ora dude.

I don't really know what kind of effect our home metal is doing out there.
Kia Ora dude

Kia Ora back matey

all i can say is save your NZ cents and get over here, the bands are great, the metal
scene is alive and kicking

quite frankly son its awesome

:headbang: