Powerfest pictures

MetalRose said:
Here are mine:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y126/MetalR0se/ChicagoPower%20Fest%202005/ChicagoPower%20Fest%20Imagika%20Images/

Those are just Imagika's.

I also have a small 15 second clip from your set.

-Metal

Killer!!! Thanks MetalRose!!! You rock!
headbob.gif

I guess I'll have to add another gallery to the website!:D

ALL of my digital shots are now up on the site... . I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

Squeak said:
ALL of my digital shots are now up on the site... . I'll scan the print film photos later, probably the end of next week when all this touring stuff stops. LOL But I am sure you'll be more than happy with what is posted at the moment. When you view the photos, it is better to click on a thumbnail and view everything as large photos... or use the slideshow option at the top of the gallery. Hope you guys like it! Just click on my banner below and you will get to my site.

I love the shots you took!! Excellent!!