Powerpop

Listened to this a bit more, Its a really nice mix.

Snare in chorus needs some fixing on the fills as i said. Cymbals are sounding a bit pushed/excited. I'd back off any EQ you have, particularly around 8khz.

Guitars could come up a bit I think. Its a bit mono in the chorus. I'd pan that centre synth 'do du dee' to the right like 30-50%, since the hihats are loud and left.

Overuse of glitch imo. Its nice in the intro>chorus (1;35ish), sounds awesome there, but its just distracting in the chorus.

Limit those vocals and raise them in the chorus.

I'd raise the bass a bit too, maybe the subs on the kick too? But I like ridiculous low-end. Never a bad thing imo.

Transitions are a bit dodgy (sound too sudden, especially at 3;10).

Scoop teh toms.

I think the autotune is too obvious in the first verse (1;20ish) unless you're wantin that.

And finally, get rid of the second verse, the intro, the interlude, the autotune bit and the ending. Fucking terrible songwriting XD Pity because the chorus is actually decent, the rest sounds like they had no ideas and just used every cliche possible. Whats wrong with a normal verse?! God.

dude have you tuned the vocals a semitone flat for a few phrases in the second verse?! They're definitely not right

I love the drum sound though bro and the sense of space is really fucking cool, those are the first two things I noticed.

The intro and the chorus sound really, really good, the rest is pretty awful, songwriting wise.

The vocals are UBER over-compressed sounding and super ess-y. Usually I like the super compressed vocal sound but this sounds just a little too messy and scooped.

Sounds like you used the SSL E-channel on the vox? This is exactly how my vocals turn out if I run the compressor too hard on it, hahaha.

Much better but now the voice sounds too weird. That reverb in voice does not sound well. Seems that the voice is in a different place than the instrumental

"Be-hind" is off key in the first verse.
"When, know and when" are off key in the second verse (phoneline voice).

I will agree with Charlie that the vocals (still) sound a bit overcompressed.

The instrumental portion of the mix is astounding, the vocals not so much so. To me it sounds like you may have picked the wrong mic for this particular singer, it seems to emphasize the poorest qualities of his voice.

Very cool

But I would try to change this ''toilet'' reverb from verse vocal and play with deeser

but thats just me....

sorry i had to update my post - i havn't seen the updaded version, which is much more better

sounds good dude! i like everything but those esses are fucking KILLING my ear drums!

What de-esser are you using and what are you using to compress it?

Try a little saturation ala MixSaturator (if you have the plug) instead of the copious amounts of compression.

Or, for a free plug, try TesslaPro or the original Tessla.

I love the drums! The chorus is HUGE bro.

I prefer the old snare. Also the replaced snare is not in time with the ohs/room, obvious in the fill before last chorus, dunno bout rest.

Still gotta limit the vocals...

I'd only keep the glitch at 1;30, its the only one that rly fits imo

I think you should edit the timing of the vocals in the 2nd verse, apart from completely offtune and shitty reverb they're completely out of time :/

Theres a click going from 2nd verse > chorus. A lot of clicks in the transitions. Check your crossfades.

In the chorus you really need to insert a kick drum hit after the fill that hits 8 times. It sounds like the drummers just finished the fill and then he's like 'shit where am I.. oh right the chorus, hihat beat'.

I prefer the ''song2mix1noslate'' rather than ''song2mix2noslate''
The previous version has a much more punch
Try to use a waves deeser - find the right freq and turn it down then compress all, if ''ssssss'' are still a problem after compression, go back to the deeser and turn down the freq much more
Deeser can make vocal a bit muddy but you can handle it (you can use BBE SonicMaximalizer vst)
Volume up the verse vocal.

Damn...Why all pop/rock bands nowdays have too use autotune (t-pain effect) and glitch...i hate this...

Vocals sound offtune at a couple of places in the 2nd verse. Personally, I think you should use glitch only 1 time during the song, and NOT during the chorus, neither during the rise just before the chorus, it kind of breaks the elevation. And the chorus should be the peaks of the song but putting the glitch lowers them to the excitment level of the verse, IMO.

Otherwise, I really love the drums, but more in the first version. I love the guitars in both version too.