6. "Higher Than Heaven"
7. "Christ & Combat"
8. "Sanctus Dominus"
9. "Sacramental Sister"
10. "All You Can Bleed"
11. "Let There be Night"

Bonus edition:

1. "Touch of Evil" (Judas Priest cover)
2. "Conquistadores" (Running Wild cover)
3. "Edge of Thorns" (Savatage cover)
4. "Power and Glory" (Chroming Rose cover)
5. "Out in the Fields" (Gary Moore cover)
6. "Shot in the Dark" (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
7. "Gods of War Arise" (Amon Amarth cover)
8. "The Evil That Men Do" (Iron Maiden cover)
9. "Headless Cross" (Black Sabbath cover)
10. "Night Crawler" (Judas Priest cover)

Release date

July 10, 2015.

Tracks released

Army Of The Night - https://soundcloud.com/napalmrecords/powerwolf-army-of-the-night/s-CsqLc

Armata Strigoi - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zx1ZtxUbGE

Their best yet. Very strong album. If you like the last couple you will love love this. Easy Blind Buy.

I think the covers they do are good and bad. There's no attempt to add any twists or change them in any way, so they are exact copies, which makes them a little pointless, BUT the playing and production is excellent and Attila Dorn's vocals are awesome. Really good to him sing in the different styles. Didn't appreciate how versatile he was!

I don't think this is their best yet. But it's not huge deviation. I guess what more can you say about Powerwolf? Did you like Bible of the Beast? Blood of the Saints? Preachers of the Night? If so then you'll like this because it's exactly more of the same.

I'm okay with this, really. It's a fun album, full of energy and melody and atmosphere and Attila's glorious powerful vocals. I don't come to Powerwolf for deep lyrics, insightful themes or progressive experimental music. They're more cemented in that ACDC-of-power-metal but like ACDC it's still good stuff so I'm comfortable for now. The next album though I'd want to see a mix-up in the formula. I think possibly some of the solo-ing has gotten a little better.

So yeah, standard Powerwolf awesome fun but nothing special. Well clear of the Album of the Year shortlist, I reckon.

Would have loved to have attended this but with a 400 mile round trip this weekend and 560 miles the following weekend....it's very unlikely that I'll be able to scoot up to Landan mid week sadly. Kiwi was telling me he's seen them 3 or 4 times and heartily recommended it