Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood video

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
German/Romanian power metal band Powerwolf has posted the video for the first single We Drink Your Blood off their upcoming album Blood of Saints to be released on July 29, 2011 (Europe) and August 2, 2011 (US).

http://www.metal-hammer.de/video-au...-Premiere-des-We-Drink-Your-Blood-Videos.html

They've also released the track list for the new album, also on the same page as the video.

These guys sound REALLY good and (at least IMHO) would be a great addition to a future PP USA. :headbang::kickass:

spun a few of the new songs at practice this weekend. Definitely catchy as hell :) would LOVE to see them at PPXIII!!!

i love these dudes. i love their angle and it's fun to see satan in power metal. it's a shame GHOST is getting bigger first, because the previous two PW albums are much better i think. i like the ghost album, but PW kick ass.

I don't care what anyone says, you are not going to find a more fun and enjoyable spin than Powerwolf's Blood of the Saints! Just finished listening to it on my iPod and every damn song is solid. I hope there is a day we will be able to see these guys on the ProgPower USA stage. :headbang:

I don't care what anyone says, you are not going to find a more fun and enjoyable spin than Powerwolf's Blood of the Saints! Just finished listening to it on my iPod and every damn song is solid. I hope there is a day we will be able to see these guys on the ProgPower USA stage. :headbang:

No argument here. I tend to play it a lot at the gym.