PPUSA Recent News - in case you missed it (volume 9)

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Wed. night, no in/out privileges. Details

Georgia does NOT sell alcohol on Sunday.

Limited quantity of t-shirts

We will NOT sell plain, cord lanyards this year.

Schedule w/ door, set, & signing session times in a PDF for your smart phone.

Attendees will hear brand-new Iced Earth! Details

14 bands on next year's roster & each of them will have at least a 1 hour set

Visit the Heaven and Hell Records table in Vinyl to purchase your $1 raffle ticket and be entered to win a Dimebag Showdown ML guitar! Details

There WILL be a DVD shoot this year. PRE-ORDER

$89 for both single and double rooms at Inn at the Peachtrees for PPUSA attendees. Includes free shuttle, breakfast buffet and WiFi.. (the Artmore is SOLD-OUT) Details

Don't miss *Official* Mark “M.E.” Edwards- Exclusive Performance & BBQ Luncheon OR his signing sessions at the Heaven and Hell Records table on Saturday at 4pm.

A few social media notes

World exclusive show...world exclusve t-shirt. Details

Updated, high-res poster - for those that want it signed

~Jen

More info about the free shuttle in Atlantic Station:

Also, I don't think that a lot of folks know about Atlantic Station. It's a new, trendy community located approx. 1.5 miles behind the venue with a ton of shops and restaurants located across the 17th Street Bridge (crosses over the interstate). There's also a Target, IKea, and Cinema. Click here for a map.

What's great is that Atlantic Station offers a free shuttle from the MARTA Arts Center Station near The Artmore. The bus departs the Arts Center MARTA station every 15-30 minutes.
FREE RIDE Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 5:00 am – 1:00am
Sat-Sun 5:00 am – 1:00am

(I copied this from an old post) Many thanks to Tammy for confirming via Twitter.

@ProgPowerUSA From Art Center MARTA, catch 'Atlantic Station' shuttle. Tell driver 'Publix,' he'll announce the stop. Takes 5 mins! ...

@ProgPowerUSA Drop off is at corner of outdoor shopping center. Walk about 2 'blocks' in, store on left. Shuttle every 15 mins!

@ProgPowerUSA It also stops at a couple banks, Wells Fargo I know for sure.

~Jen