PQ talking about the new album on the new podcast

Boobies! hur hur hur...
eyes.gif

Tho being serious for a moment, more of the same can't do any harm, but something different could be awesome too!

So not much use in answering your question! :lol:

Symphony said:
Nothing decided on the artwork front as yet, thoughts will be heading in that direction pretty soon though.

What do you guys want to see, cover wise? Something different....more of the same?

I know there's a lot of serious topics involved in the writing of the album, but a non-morbid artwork would be nice! The last three have been beautiful, keep it up!

Symphony said:
Nothing decided on the artwork front as yet, thoughts will be heading in that direction pretty soon though.

What do you guys want to see, cover wise? Something different....more of the same?

I'd love to see something character oriented, like MND but more so. Something fantasy but more contemporary. Sorry about the vagueness. :lol:

Loved the podcast, can't wait fot the album! The Tragedy Suite (If that is what it's called, I had to have it REALLY quiet) intrigues me. I do love stories - I write them! And funnily enough, TTS seems like it wouldn't be too bad a fit in my story world. :D

Your album covers have been predominantly blue colourwise. Something a bit differnt in terms of an overriding theme of colour thoughout the artwork, say red or green :D

Symphony said:

Anything that's EPIC!

Let's see some rolling green hills, snow topped mountains and preferabley some warriors on horses riding swords aloft into battle!

It's tongue-in-cheek but power metal epicness is what sets the genre's album covers apart!

I don't think power quest is suited to warriors on horseback... the same way I couldn't picture it on a Sonata Arctica cover or Freedom Call cover...

Leave that stuff for "battle bands" like Manowar and Turisas.

Power_Metal_Dom said:
and unicorns. :p
Already done.

promo2002.jpg

Oh an a serious note Steve, I did like that the castle from Neverword was on the artwork of Magic Never Dies! Prehpas you could sneak one of those buildings from MND onto Album #4?