Pre-order From Japan?

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
Is anyone on here gonna pre-order "We've Come For You All" from Japan? I am thinking about it, but I don't know? Will the booklet, lyrics, case, etc. be in Japanese? Or will they have an english section too? Is it gonna be the same packaging we get? Lots of questions, but probably no answers?!! Just let me know if any of you are getting it from Japan...

Nuclear did a nice piece of work on the last SOD, and they already made a promise to throw some Limited Editions for the new Trax, just be patience my friends!!!
And remember "Europe always leads the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by Thraxhead1985
Is anyone on here gonna pre-order "We've Come For You All" from Japan? I am thinking about it, but I don't know? Will the booklet, lyrics, case, etc. be in Japanese? Or will they have an english section too? Is it gonna be the same packaging we get? Lots of questions, but probably no answers?!! Just let me know if any of you are getting it from Japan...
as far as i've seen american bands discs are printed in english, but always have something on the outside written in japanese to identify it over there to people who don't speak english. and i've also seen sometimes the lyrics printed in japanese too. i have a 3" version of the "only" single from japan and there are american and japanese lyrics on it. and yes, i will order or preorder from japan and europe. and i will get 3-4 copies of the american version and give a couple to friends.