Pre-orders for Laethora's 'March of the Parasite'

King Chaos

Pomeo Osoponeor
Mar 19, 2004
Chronosynclasticinfundibulum
www.myspace.com
Hails people of the general music board. Don't want this to seem too spammy, so feel free to voice your opinions on the band in here aswell as check out the pre-orders aswell... but -

If you're not a budding myspace enthusiast (ie - A twat) like me... you may not know Laethora have recently got pre-orders up with the end records for their album March of the Parasites -

(taken from Laethora's Blog)
"The End Records are now taking pre-orders for the album at a very favourable price, so make sure to show your support!

Order here!

There's also a package offer where you get the CD as well as a not-to-be-sold-anywhere-else t-shirt.

Order here!

laet_pre.jpg
"

To anyone who wasn't around when Niklas introduced us to laethora, it's basically Niklas Sundins other band. A more grindy, doomy deathmetal outfit from sweden. I ordered the T-shirt deal as the tracks and medley I've heard from the album so far were rather special. I am just not so into metal these days unless it's something nostalgic or something new (original), and this is definately something new.
www.myspace.com/laethora
www.laethora.com

Stolen Babies are merely ok, but I fully enjoy Giant Squid and Unexpect's latest (so it's hit or miss with these progressive avant-garde bands they are so keen on signing).

I heard the clip for this band almost a year ago, I guess it's taken some time to get this one out the door but I may check it out.

Stolen Babies are merely ok, but I fully enjoy Giant Squid and Unexpect's latest (so it's hit or miss with these progressive avant-garde bands they are so keen on signing).

I heard the clip for this band almost a year ago, I guess it's taken some time to get this one out the door but I may check it out.

Unexpect did nothing for me, but was admirable. Giant Squid's was quite good. Those other bands are just awful though. They're all trying WAY too hard to be some goofy ass "college" band, from the band names to the song titles to the music. It's like a bunch of pretentious jackasses with music degrees got together to laugh at their own jokes and we're supposed to find them "deep" and "ahead of their time". The emperors aren't wearing any clothes, though.

Of course they're allowed to be whatever they wanna be, but to see The End spend money on stuff like that when they used to support really terrific avantgarde metal bands is disappointing. Hopefully this is just a passing phase / money grab and they'll get back to business soon.