Pre-Party Bands?

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Glenn, if possible, I would like to know which bands are likely to be at the pre-party during the 1 hour GB slot. I understand you have nothing to do with it, but a little more info would be appreciated. My travel plans will most likely be based upon your response. Thanks!
Pat

This is what I have been told.

Bands on time:

Circle II Circle
Symphony X
Pagan's Mind
Redemption
Mercenary

Confirmed Late arrivals:
Vanden Plas
Nightwish
Rage

Not coming:
Evergrey

Unknown at present:
Secret Sphere

well i think was kind of boring , I was waiting for some real Power Metal, the only one that I like it was Stride, very technical, all talented, but the music..... song to longs i don't know I like speed and power much better.
There is no more locals bands that play somethink like that here???
Like Stratovarious, Sonata artica, Helloween, Or music like that????
I remember the PPIII was MAGISTRAL over there, that was cool, but stil the only power metal band that play that night.......
waiting for the next year for a better show.......At pre party of course

I thought ALL of the bands that played the pre-party this year were great. They were very professional and all outstanding musicians. Yes, none of them played powermetal per say but I think it was the best group of bands yet to play the pre-party. I really enjoyed Magistral as well for PPIII. Just like PP, there will always be some debate between the powermetal and prog metal groups as to who should play the show. Great job pre-party bands!