Preparing for Isis in NYC

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Zod + 3, Lurch, Gugs:

Next Thursday at the Avalon.

What's the plan? I'll be in the city anyway so I can meet anytime / any place. I'm assuming drinks and dinner should precede the event. And likewise, I don't want to miss the support acts.

when do the doors open? ... not too familar with bars and eateries around there ... although there is some kickass BBQ joint on 24th st. i believe.

there should be some site ... the manufacturer of these shits ... that has the locations of these bad boys nationwide ... i need to find that place.

we gotta watch that area ... lot of gay bars there ... it is Chelsea afterall :loco:

ahhh ... i know where to go ... Duff and Sorum from GNR have this dive bar a few blocks away ... shoudl be cool ... and i think there is food.

ahhh ... i know where to go ... Duff and Sorum from GNR have this dive bar a few blocks away ... shoudl be cool ... and i think there is food.

lurch70 said:
there should be some site ... the manufacturer of these shits ... that has the locations of these bad boys nationwide ... i need to find that place.
I just spoke to someone at eCast, the largest maker of internet jukeboxes. There's no link that they're aware of, where you can find an establishment that has one of their jukeboxes. However, the customer service rep I spoke to thought it was a good idea, and he's going to speak to their web guys about it.

Zod

just found out the name of the place ... SNITCH

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/41460612/new_york_ny/snitch.html

never been there, has bad reviews as most divey places do ... but can't imagine it being too packed on Thursday after work ... oh wait ... might be.

it's only a block from the Avalon, so we are good on location ...

otherwise I don't know any other joints in the area.

EDIT ... seems like this place might be pricey to hang out in ... reading the reviews ... $9 a shot ... WTF???