preppy or alex your thoughts on this please

are you a raelian or just an all around conspiracy theory kind of person or do you go to that stuff for the irony? i am just wondering.

wait, what? i wasn't kidding or i mean i didnt say that to be mean to fusoya if that is how it came out. i was just wondering.

I just think it's cool to check stuff out. The Rael seminar is free if you are a student! (I am not a student but I still have my college student ID of course).

Also at the Rael seminar we will all get to form a big line and wait our turn to kneel on a golden pillow and kiss Rael's hairy french peen, no joke.

oh okay. i just didnt know if there was some like irony or funnyness is being able to say you went to a raelian thingie. i would be visibly upset because cults make me really sketchy.

maybe in being able to say "i sat through Down Periscope but couldn't sit through _____." but the Rael seminar is a totally different animal. We are mainly going to try to outwit/learn the brainwashing tactics and take notes on their spinning luminous DNA helices.

please also figure out how that one bitch got such a big shiny forehead. because it's like one of the more confusing wonders of the world to me as of late.

news.jpg

She's all "yo son, what up son, jesus was cloned.
My forehead so bright I be needing eye protection yo."

_1249553_clon150.jpg

Ooh wait.. I know. Her forehead is shiny because it's a perpetual light transmission from the Elohim, of course. This is also weird because she looks just like my old boss whose name was Anna Shine.

Huh.