Present, crowdfunding their next one

Ggorp

Feb 6, 2010
They’re using Ulule. I’ve not seen this method used by a group. Maybe I’m out of the loop.

As it stands, Francois Mignot replaces Reginald Trigaux:

Line-up:

Roger Trigaux | composition, keyboards, vocal

François Mignot | guitars

Dave Kerman | drums

Pierre Chevalier | piano, keyboards, composition

Keith Macksoud | bass

Kurt Budé | clarinet, saxophone

Liesbeth Lambrecht | violin

Udi Koomran I sound recording, mix

https://www.ulule.com/album-present/

Reactions: lasercd
09 APRIL 2021
PRESENT. Work is always in progress.

Dear subscribers,

By now, you probably heard about the sad news of Roger’s passing away on March 10th 2021.

That tragic event has generated quite some sadness within his family, friends and musician colleagues. Messages of support have arrived from the whole world.

We deeply thank you for those gestures of friendship, which once again demonstrate how Present’s artistic work is important to thousands of listeners.

Beyond the numerous tributes and testimonials – which you can easily find on the social networks, it is also our duty to share with you an important piece of information regarding the next album.

We want to confirm here that the work initiated for the production of the album “This is NOT the end” is going on.

Indeed, Roger Trigaux had finalized his musical input for the record (composition and performance) before his ultimate demise.

The mixing and production will proceed as soon as Pierre Chevalier – pianist and artistic director of the project – will be able to go to Israel to work on the production together with Udi Koomran.

We hope the sanitary situation will allow for this as soon as possible.

Once that step would have been completed, the final mixing and mastering will follow et the manufacturing will start under the auspices of Cuneiform Records in the US.

Please be assured that we are putting all our energies in this project, even more now that the recent events have given to it a new meaning.

All our thoughts go to Roger’s family and friends.
https://www.ulule.com/album-present/news/

Reactions: LeepinLeemur