Presonus Digimax/ emu 0404.

--TiMmY-- said:
The PreSonus DigiMAX 96 is awsome. Just got it last week and it sounds very nice..

I really wanted to pick up one of these but I got the regular version for a pretty good deal so I figured maybe later I'll upgrade to it. How do you like the limiters on it?

booyah14 said:
I really wanted to pick up one of these but I got the regular version for a pretty good deal so I figured maybe later I'll upgrade to it. How do you like the limiters on it?

I was going to get the regular version, but there was a rebate for a free firbox with the 96 so that sold me on it..(ok it was really an excuse, beacuse i really wanted the 96 in the first place)

I havent had much time this week to really dig into it. I did some quick vocal tracks the other night. I should have some time this weekend to really try and push them.

-Tim

ive been looking at all of this stuff, and everytime i read what someone else has to say about it, it puts me off..the only thing i can find what like nearly everyone has a good word to say about it, is like rosetta 200 or something which costs a stupid amount for 2 channels. so ive been going round in circles no i have no idea what to spend my money on, i dont really fancy paying out like 800 quid for something that wont really make a difference. wouldnt mind getting something with some xlr ins on it, cos my old desk..is just realy noisey sounding, i cant be doing with that anymore. so if anyone has any great suggestions im all ears, i need effectivly atleast 8 xlr ins with preferably reasonable pres and a good a/d converter in them, and that i can go into my pc with, i dont have firewire..but im guessing i could somehow get something to add to it..so i could use it if need be.