Pressure video clip - Guy selling flowers !?

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Has anyone seen Pressure video clip yet ? I did !! It seems that they were given enough money to make a decent movie for TV primetime broadcast this time ;-) My question is , who's the guy that's selling flowers to the driver ? Did anyone recognize him ? I think it might be Les Smith 'cause he's the only member of the band that doesn't appear elsewhere in the clip but I didn't recognize his face ... Can somebody help ?

P.S : lol to a ' MISSING ' dreadlocked Danny Cavanagh

Yes its Les Smith as the flower seller. Vinnie and John as street musicians and Danny on the "missing" poster.

I haven't seen it yet, because the single in Germany seems to be released on 25th of February, but maybe you can tell me where you have seen it, or where it can be seen n th net!?

Would be nice, cause I'm very strained to see this clip.

Morpheus

Thanks DOUGIE !

and for Morpheus : Well I've seen it on the sampler CD of the French magazine Rock Hard but I've just read on Anathema official website that the release of the single seems to have been cancelled ..... :-(

Thanx @cedarbreed!

I've reand myself it I'm shocked!!!

Please sign the petition as it is pleased on the official HP!!!

Hope many do so!

I have searched it online but did not find it!

If anybody has a link where I can watch it, please give it to me!!!

Morpheus

Originally posted by Morpheus
Thanx @cedarbreed!

I've reand myself it I'm shocked!!!
Please sign the petition as it is pleased on the official HP!!!
Hope many do so!

Iwould like to point out that this "petition" is my idea and the band has nothing to do with it. Hopefully it will help the band...