Pretty sure this is the best thing that's happened to me in a while.

tempe

Captain Midnight
Sep 22, 2005
Perth, Australia
So I'm going to SAE perth at the moment, and a new studio is being built. I rock up to uni and I notice a construction worker loading a fuckton of rockwool into a skip bin. I asked if I could have it and well... now I have a bootload of free rockwool. Bass Trap time!
IMG_0707.jpg

My friend Dean with the rockwool!

Good day!

Well done dude, gotta keep your eyes and ears open for freebies

I worked at Allans Music and one of my co workers scored about $5000 worth of percussion from a customer for nothing. Tablas, high end congas, heaps of affrican drums, hardware that was worth over a grand on its own. My co worker wasn't even working the day all the percussion was brought in, aparently he spoke to the customers on the phone and said Allans don't do trade ins and jokingly said 'but you can give it to me' so the customer did. Everyone else at Allans was pissed off because we had to load all the gear out of the guys car, took about 10 mins and the co worker who wasn't even there that day got to keep it all.

That co worker only worked 3 days a week, and a few weeks after getting all the free shit he quit. I hear he sold it all and went on a holiday for a few months.

All I got was about 300 hundred picks I accidently took home with me every shft. Still got most of them

Haha thats great! You should see the grin on my face right now, I worked it out to be about $1000 in foam, the backseat of my car is completely full as well, and I looked online after asking a lecturer what foam it was and he didn't know (lol SAE), but said its quite high density! :D