Preview Nevermore photos @ Rockhard

Eus

TL Photographer
Hey,

Here is a little preview from the Rockhard gig Nevermore did 2 days ago, there will be more in a couple of days on my website:

http://www.metal-experience.com

nevermore03062006-01.jpg

nevermore03062006-02.jpg

nevermore03062006-03.jpg

nevermore03062006-04.jpg

nevermore03062006-05.jpg

nevermore03062006-06.jpg

nevermore03062006-07.jpg

nevermore03062006-08.jpg

We should soon start a thread "post pics of you with WD wearing the Dethlock shirt" :loco:

Wait, who said that???

;)

Eus, prima fotos! really good job, as always, thanks so much for posting!!!

I know I'm spoiled, but I can't wait to see Nevermore live again :cry:

I am tired of seeing nevermore playing a 20 min set.

I want them to headline a show in no cal. FUCKo_O

ms. anthrope said:
Jeff's hair is getting so long!
yeah, hope he doesn't start with the eternal scisors game he has obvious weakness for. :Smug: (whenever that hairs grows a bit, he has to cut it)

great pictures!

(can't wait to go to Metalcamp, get some cool shots and not post them here! :kickass: :loco: )

Duckhat said:
Did Jeff change clothes in the middle of the gig or something?

Nevermore played another 3 songs late in the evening because of Celtic Frost had to cancel their show!!

From Blabbermouth:

CELTIC FROST Cancel ROCK HARD Festival Appearance; European Tour In Jeopardy? - June 3, 2006

After BOLT THROWER left the stage the organisation and Martin Eric Ain came upon stage to say that CELTIC FROST had to cancel. Thomas Gabriel Fischer [CELTIC FROST frontman] apparently had some acute kidney problems, was rushed to the hospital, drugged with morphine and will be flown back to Switzerland tomorrow. The organisation had found a few other bands willing to play a few more songs, so there was at least something. NEVERMORE played three songs, SOILWORK, who had already arrived on the festival, also played a few songs and BRAINSTORM and SODOM closed the festival."

CELTIC FROST Frontman: 'Collapsed And Paralyzed In The Smeary Puddles Of Urine And Excrements' - June 6, 2006

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported over the weekend, CELTIC FROST cancelled their scheduled appearance at the Rock Hard Festival in Gelsenkirchen, Germany Saturday night (June 3) after mainman Thomas Gabriel Fischer was rushed to the hospital as a result of suffering from "acute kidney problems" and was flown back to Switzerland on Sunday. He has since posted the following message on his official blog:

"From an intoxicatingly enjoyable and exultant show in Zaandam, Holland, to finding myself collapsed and paralyzed in the smeary puddles of urine and excrements on the floor of the backstage toilet just an hour later, to the ambulance ride to the emergency room at the Evangelische Kliniken hospital in Gelsenkirchen with an acute renal colic, all in just a couple of days. It seems so typical. A further emblematic page in the history of CELTIC FROST.