Preview of Motorhead's "Inferno"

YES! Wyvern, I was gonna do a post on this one just now and saw your thread so I'll put it here...anyways, I got a promo of the cd yesterday and the whole thing is great. Here's something that surprised the hell outta me, though...STEVE VAI plays on 2 tracks. No shit! According to the promo materials Lemmy was walking out of the Rainbow bar and grill in LA and Steve Vai was walking in. They chatted and Lemmy asked Steve to play and he did. I would NEVER have expected that one. Those 2 tracks alone are worth the cd's price of admission! There is also a slow blues track that is full on ACOUSTIC that Sixxswine would probably like to hear...I know I did. It's great from start to finish. I gotta admit that I am guilty of only giving a great deal of attention to OLD Motorhead...Ace of Spades, Killed By Death, etc...and I forget how many great albums that they've put out.....ROCK N ROLL is a favorite, along with Orgasmatron and 1916. You can't go wrong. But this album has a few surprises that I found to be exceptional!!

You got me wanting to get this one, Ted.

Vai + Motorhead = does not compute..... gotta hear this!

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO HEAR/BUY THIS CD!!!!!!!!!!! :loco: :loco:

MOTORHEAD RULES!! LEMMY IS GOD!! :worship: MIKKEY AND PHIL ARE GODS TOO!! :worship: AGGHH!!!! :loco: :worship: :worship: :worship:

A cool little note (well, cool to ME anyway!): This CD comes out the same day as the new Exciter CD is released in North America!! :headbang:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

tedvanfrehley said:
YES! Wyvern, I was gonna do a post on this one just now and saw your thread so I'll put it here...anyways, I got a promo of the cd yesterday and the whole thing is great. Here's something that surprised the hell outta me, though...STEVE VAI plays on 2 tracks. No shit!
Oh you didn't know? It has been the news of the day on the metal net. Vai a fan of Motorhead, how cool can that be?

And to support the fact...

lemmyvai1.jpg