Priest LIVE

Jan 6, 2006
In the land of ice and snow
Okey mates.
Here is somthing from the Priest consert I was yesterday.
So it was my first time with metalgods. The band was playing fine and looked like they were enjoying. And Rob well I offcours he cant hit the hig notes anymore like before and some some old songs didn`t sound like before but he was great with new songs.The gig was sold out but it looked like there was some people missing but anyway it was great gig. Higlight of the gig was Rock Hard, Ride Free I think anyone who was there can say the same.:headbang:
oh jeah and Kiuas was warm up band.
Here is set list.

- Some song from Nostredamus Never heard it befor but it sounded ok.
- Metal Gods
- Eat Me Alive
- Between The Hammer And The anvil
- Devil's Child
- Breaking The Law
- Hell Patrol
- Song from Nostredamus I never heard this song also. It was slow and doomy like some new sabbath. But becous I did eat some bad kebab I have to go toilet at this time.:cry:
- Dissident Aggressor
- Angel
- Hellion/Electric Eye
- Rock Hard, Ride Free Imo best song in the set list
- Sinner Never realy liked this song but it was great at live.
- Painkiller
-----------------------
- Hell Bent For Leather
- The Green Manalishi
- You've Got Another Thing Coming

jp011uw4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't like Sinner?!?!? :headbang: Keep listening!

Nice job Death Animal! That is a killer set list (definitely some nice surprises), and I just saw more pics on bmouth. Congrats on your first Priest show.

I think it's a kind of a bracing action for the upcoming high notes he tries to hit in their songs. I noticed him leaning on it when I saw them on the last tour through here. Some singers lean back, for the best result, some lean foward. Nice set list indeed! Dissident Agressor, Rock Hard, Ride Free, Sinner, Devil's Child, Hell Patrol...damn! If it's still basically the same when they roll through here....fuck yeah!!

Brilliant set list - and they're playing "Green Manalishi" again - always my favourite metal cover version. Rob's voice sounds pretty good on that you tube footage I have to say.

Not a bad setlist for me that had never attended a JP show (so anything goes), but I would take out some songs and put others if I could.

Sounds like you had a great time at a great show :kickass:

will be booking my ticket today for the September show Brisbane Australia 08.:headbang: