primal fear- new religion!

:kickass::headbang:hey thanks guys for all you sugestions, I already order the cd and I should get it by tomorrow, ist was the only one missing from my collection!:headbang::kickass:

I have heard them do "Battalions of Hate" the last two times I saw them... it's obvious a song they like playing live, but they have a lot of new music since 04 (last time I saw them).
Last set list I saw from them went like this;

01. Introduction
02. Chainbreaker
03. Roller coaster
04. Nuclear Fire
05. Seven Seals
06. Angel In Black
07. Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove
08. Demons And Angels
09. Eye Of An Eagle
10. Armageddon
11. Final Embrace
12. Metal Is Forever

This is from June of this year... you can expect at least 3-4 songs off of NEW RELIGION... and for as much as I love Primal Fear I could care less if I ever heard "Metal is Forever" again...:headbang:

I have heard them do "Battalions of Hate" the last two times I saw them... it's obvious a song they like playing live, but they have a lot of new music since 04 (last time I saw them).
Last set list I saw from them went like this;

01. Introduction
02. Chainbreaker
03. Roller coaster
04. Nuclear Fire
05. Seven Seals
06. Angel In Black
07. Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove
08. Demons And Angels
09. Eye Of An Eagle
10. Armageddon
11. Final Embrace
12. Metal Is Forever

This is from June of this year... you can expect at least 3-4 songs off of NEW RELIGION... and for as much as I love Primal Fear I could care less if I ever heard "Metal is Forever" again...:headbang:

First let me say I already love the new album. I have every Primal Fear album and the only one I was a bit disappointed by was Seven Seals. It's interesting that someone mentioned the new album is more for fans of Edguy, Nocturnal Rites, etc. because those are amung my favorite bands and what I find myself listening to most. While some of the songs are a departure from what PF is best known for, "Every Time It Rains" with Simone and "Fighting the Darkness" are incredible - two of the best songs I've heard all year. I can't get them out of my head.

As for that set list - I can't believe they did "Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove"!!!!:headbang::kickass::OMG: I LOVE that song and would go freakin' nuts if they play that!

I love "New Religion" big time, but I really miss having at least one burner on it. It's all mid-tempo like "Devil's Ground". I love all of PF's stuff mind you, but at least one speedy tune would've been the proverbial icing on the cake.

Amazing album. Production is excellent.

I now officially look forward to see these guys live on saturday. This album is the last little push that I needed before getting into them for sure. \m/

Thank you for showing so much interest in Primal Fear! We are definitely looking forward to come to Atlanta this Friday and I'm sure we will have a blast with you guys during our show on Saturday! Watch out for some surprises! :)

Keep the beer cool!
Cheers,
Ralf

anybody know's if this album is going to be release in the states before the progpower, because i checked amazon.com and other places and theys have it for preorder and the release date oct 8 but i don't know if that is official info, I was thinking that was going to be out worldwide between yesteday and today!!:headbang:
Great CD!:headbang: 9.90/10 rating.:worship:

Thank you for showing so much interest in Primal Fear! We are definitely looking forward to come to Atlanta this Friday and I'm sure we will have a blast with you guys during our show on Saturday! Watch out for some surprises! :)

Keep the beer cool!
Cheers,
Ralf
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

New Religion is a great album, and it pleased the open minded fans. Some people seem to miss their earlier rawness, but to me the songs are still pretty heavy. They just put together old PF (Sign Of Fear) with new PF (Fighting The Darkness).

New Religion is a great album, and it pleased the open minded fans. Some people seem to miss their earlier rawness, but to me the songs are still pretty heavy. They just put together old PF (Sign Of Fear) with new PF (Fighting The Darkness).
Exactly. I think it works very well for them, as it does for me.:kickass: