Primus reunificationatory

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Well they were never metal (maybe a little shred though), but I had to announce that after a 4 year hiatus one of my all time favorite bands have been born again with original drummer Tim Alexander.

http://www.primussucks.com
header-animals.gif

Apparently they will be playing TWO sets at each show, the second of which will feature a performance of the entire Sailing the Seas of Cheese album.
:OMG:

Yup, Tim Alexander too. The original recording lineup is back. (I say recording lineup because Primus was originally Les, Jay Lane on drums, and Todd Huth on guit, they didn't record a proper album until the mid-90s as Sausage, an awesome release).

d54732uu700.jpg

1990. I didn't even know they had a video for it. I say that about a lot of songs though, I NEVER see videos, even if I own the DVD. :tickled:

Awesome. The best Primus video is Wyona's Big Brown Beaver. Which I soon figured wasn't about the lovable Canadian mascot. Rather a vagina.

I remember MTV editted out the line "recognize that smell?" from Wynona. Those pussies. :)

I always thought Ler was a great match for Les, he was just always buried in the mix.

Hey guys... i found a preview teaser for their new CD/DVD here. The new track sounds really good and there was a video with some cool stuff too. I went to www.primussucks.com and I joined that street team they had. I think they give the street team concert tickets and stuff.... anyway, enjoy! Oh if you want to join the Primus street team click here: Street Team