PRivate Punishment

PRIVATE Punishment

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2004
What's up people? Bored here in Alabama, wishing I was back in NY. I figured I come hang out with you fuckers and talk some metal and shit!

Whats up Private? I will send you some shit this week brother. I wish you were here brother.Murphy's Law at The King's club tonite. I'll drink a few with Gestapo for you.I talk to ya later. Bobby O

Private is a good bud of mine from Long Island. He's in the Army somewhere in Alabama. He's my going to shows partner.

Damn, thats a shame when you lose a good concert buddy. My concert buddy just got sent to Fort Hood, he was almost sent out to Iraq when he had a heat stroke and well if you can't take the heat in Texas then you sure as hell are not going to be able to take it in Iraq. Best of Luck to ya Private Punishment and hopefully you are not on your way to that warzone....I am sure you and Bobo will be catching some concerts together in the future.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Damn, thats a shame when you lose a good concert buddy. My concert buddy just got sent to Fort Hood, he was almost sent out to Iraq when he had a heat stroke and well if you can't take the heat in Texas then you sure as hell are not going to be able to take it in Iraq. Best of Luck to ya Private Punishment and hopefully you are not on your way to that warzone....I am sure you and Bobo will be catching some concerts together in the future.
Thanks for the well wishes....I'm not on my way to the sandbox yet but will most likely be there before next summer. I'm just bored out of my mind and wishing I could go to a show and kick some ass. Murphy's Law on New years Eve is going to be a blast!