Pro Tools LE 7.3 installer

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
Does anyone have a copy of the installer that they emailed?

They don't have it on their site anymore and I deleted the one I downloaded from them...

Not sure if that would be illegal, seeing how I originally had it... and I'm registered...

I'm hoping it'll fix the problem I'm having...

I've got my own serial/key or whatever that digi sent me, just need the installer...

Oops, you're right.

Uploading 7.3 installer now, it'll be under my username.

It's going slow, I'll post back when its finished uploading.

haha 7.3 isnt for free you know..need a serial for that..I payed 50bucks for that one ended back to 7.1 still.

haha 7.3 isnt for free you know..need a serial for that..I payed 50bucks for that one ended back to 7.1 still.

I know... the MyDigi page isnt letting me download the installer again... I bought my 002 within the time frame for a free upgrade... but i deleted it because my old computer didnt like 7.3... and now I'm having record-delay issues, so I figured I'd try to use 7.3 and then download the latest updates for that to see if it resolves my issues...

otherwise, i'll be selling my 002 and all my PT garbage.

How would that solve my current PT problem? lol
I see you already got it but for future reference if you registered the software go to "my digi" and log in and you can access the full installs. It's on the bottom right under the heading "registered downloads." I had to do this when I switched to mac. Hope this helps.

I see you already got it but for future reference if you registered the software go to "my digi" and log in and you can access the full installs. It's on the bottom right under the heading "registered downloads." I had to do this when I switched to mac. Hope this helps.

I tried that, every time i clicked it, the page just reloaded... the digidesign page doesnt let me do anything but navigate... I cant download shit from it... and I dont know why.