Probably no one will know..

Violens

Jun 14, 2007
I went to see Megadeth on their show in Milan (it was march the 4th) and when the band performed "A tout le monde" with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil as guest..no one among the crowd could hear her, there was no volume..I wonder if Mr. Broderick knows the reason. Maybe once he visits the forum to reply he could, if he can and or wants, solve this doubt. It doesn't matter when..thanks in advance! Oh, I'd like to thank the man also for the great show, the great presence and the great solos! :headbang:

I went to see Megadeth on their show in Milan (it was march the 4th) and when the band performed "A tout le monde" with Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil as guest..no one among the crowd could hear her, there was no volume..I wonder if Mr. Broderick knows the reason. Maybe once he visits the forum to reply he could, if he can and or wants, solve this doubt. It doesn't matter when..thanks in advance! Oh, I'd like to thank the man also for the great show, the great presence and the great solos! :headbang:
Hey Violens,

The reason is a lame sound man that is no longer working with us. It was quite dis-heartening to see her belting it out and know that no one could hear it.

Take care, Chris.