(probably) the youngest fan

Thoralf

New Metal Member
Mar 14, 2009
Oslo/Norway
May I introduce you to the (probably) youngest Amon Amarth fan:
n1046008936_346563_2789.jpg

Tristan, 4 week old today (2 days old on that picture)

He has some trouble with his stomach at times, making him scream and there is but one way to calm him down: Amon Amarth. We've tried almost anything you could imagine to make him fall asleep but if he's really feeling bad then there is just this solution and it usually takes only a couple of minutes until he's peacefully dozing away. We've also tried other bands and different music - only Amon Amarth is doing the trick.

He has some trouble with his stomach at times, making him scream and there is but one way to calm him down: Amon Amarth. We've tried almost anything you could imagine to make him fall asleep but if he's really feeling bad then there is just this solution and it usually takes only a couple of minutes until he's peacefully dozing away. We've also tried other bands and different music - only Amon Amarth is doing the trick.

congrats and good luck with (I presume) your kid
a true fan!

Just ordered 3 pieces for him. Sadly his current size is not available but it doesn't matter, the hoodie fits anyway.

I'll post as soon as the shipment arrived.

Aaaawww what a cutie! Congratulations on the baby and on the parenting skills.

When the time comes for us our son or daughter is going to have one messed up nursery. :heh:

Already got a Viking cuddly toy but it is miiiiiine. No one else's! That is how I got proposed last year :)

1430_big.jpg

How cute! The (probably) youngest Amon Amarth fan and a future member of this forum I hope! :headbang:

Amon Amarth shirts look awesome on the young ones. I gave a couple to my cousin.

2720337349_0bdd94f545.jpg

True! The shirt looks awesome on this little one, she's beautiful! :)