Problem with Infernum

Promonex

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2004
http://www.librariusmetallicus.com/cgi-bin/music.pl?table=band&id=1488

10 years after they've disbanded in 1994, Anextiomarus, the founder of the band, has gathered some new musicians and recorded the album "The Curse"; he commited suicide after the recording. At the same time Rob Darken and Capricornus, the other two original members, released the album "Farewell". Now both releases are by Infernum. While the band with "The Curse" doesn't contain any original members anymore, but was gathered by the band founder, the other Infernum still contains two original members. So how am I to sort them?

Another question: the band founder Grzegorz Jurgielewicz has two aliases: Karcharoth and Anextiomarus. How would I write that? Grzegorz (Karcharoth, Anextiomarus) Jurgielewicz?

sorry, I've been out of town.

For the first question, that is a tough one. Do people have an easy way of distinguishing them in normal conversation? If not, you can always create two bands with the same name, and just explain the situation in the description. I'd say put 'The Curse' on the new band and leave the other release on the old band's listing.

For the second question, that will work for now, yeah. I never really built the system to handle aliases very well, maybe I'll be able to remedy that someday.