Producer ANDY SNEAP Talks About Making Of ACCEPT's 'Blind Rage' (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
A new interview with acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap about the making of the latest ACCEPT album, "Blind Rage", can be seen in two parts below."Blind Rage" was released on August 15 via Nuclear Blast. Like its two predecessors, 2010's "Blood Of The Nations" and 2012's "Stalingrad", the new effort was helmed by Sneap, who has previously worked with MEGADETH, EXODUS, TESTAMENT, ARCH ENEMY and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE. The cover artwork was created by Daniel Goldsworthy."Blind Rage" sold around 6,400 copies in the United States in its first week of release.Asked how it felt to see "Blind Rage", enter the German chart at No. 1, guitarist Wolf Hoffmann told myRockworld: "It feels great. Who could have believed that after 35 yeas or longer in this business, finally we get a Number One. It took us mostly by surprise, to be honest, but we're very happy about it. [It was Number One] in Germany and Finland and I think it made some really good chart positions in other countries all around Europe. But what's even more important to me than the chart position is how well it was received by the fans and all the critics. That, to me, means everything, really. A chart position is a chart position; it comes and goes and it's nice. But what's the staying power of an album and what do the fans really say at the end of the day? That's what's important. And so far the reactions have been overwhelming, amazing."

acceptblindragecoverbig_638.jpeg

More...