ProgPower Advertising on WWE Smackdown!!!

Cottage Cheese

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2002
Visit site
Well, not really... But you guys HAVE to watch WWE Smackdown Thursday night. I made a nice poster for PPUSA and its ALL OVER the show. I must've been on 10 times throughout the night. Very cool. I'm a huge nerd, but hey - anything to advance the cause, right?
--Brian--

Boooo, wrestling sucks!
Just kidding...that's pretty damn cool. Do you know what time/channel it's on? I really don't like wrestling, but I'll leave it on in the background on the off chance I'll look up and see your poster.

CC did it! During the last segement, Brock Lesner was thrown out of the ring. They did a close up of him for about 10 seconds and the only sign visible over his shoulder was the ProgPower logo. It was plain as day.

I have it recorded, but I don't have the means to create a "still" shot. Anyone out there?

Glenn H

Hooray for cottage cheese! It's delicious, an excellent source of calcium, and spreads the word about Progressive and Power metal!

*Buys a container of cottage cheese at Wegmans and enjoys it more than ever*

CC did it! During the last segement, Brock Lesner was thrown out of the ring. They did a close up of him for about 10 seconds and the only sign visible over his shoulder was the ProgPower logo. It was plain as day.

I have it recorded, but I don't have the means to create a "still" shot. Anyone out there?

Glenn H

I saw it a few time earlier in the show. It wasn't as easy to make out, but anyone that knows ProgPower could've easily recognized the sign.

As for pulling the captures off your tape, I have a TV card that shold be able to do it. If ya wanna give it a try, just let me know. :)

--Mike

That's so cool! I lvoe wrestling and SmackDown is my favorite compaired to RAW (then again, Raw Is Jericho!) I can't get UPN in my dorm room for some stupid reason, so I've been without my Smack Fix for some time now.. :-\ That's an awesome idea though that you made the poster and that it got on the screen a lot! Way to go! :p

~Sh0kr0k