ProgPower ticket giveaway on WREKage, Sept. 9th

Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
Well, actually, it'll be the early morning of Saturday, September 10th. :D

I'll have a pair of full event tickets for ProgPower to give away on WREKage. You need not be in Atlanta to win, as the show is carried live on the Web via high-quality streaming, although you'll have to make a long-distance phone call. :)

The show, Atlanta's longest-running metal show and the most popular on WREK-FM, runs from 11:59pm Friday to 6am Saturday, but I'll probably try to do the giveaway fairly early. (Even if I'm not the deejay-of-record at the time.) I can't get there before 1am anyway, since I work 'til 12:30am ET. :)

Arrangements for obtaining the tickets will be handled directly by me, at ProgPower.

WREKage info, past playlists, etc. are at the link in my sig below. Of course, you're welcome to make requests at any time. The show is archived for an entire week after each broadcast, so you can go back and listen to stuff.

Many thanks to Glenn for this opportunity. :worship:

Yeah, even though most everyone here has either secured their tickets or has -- sadly -- concluded they can't make it, you might have friends who were teetering on the edge of going or whatever. Heck, they're free. :D

* bump *

Less than 24 hours away for this.

I'm sick right now (head cold, hope it goes away soon goddamnit), but I'll be down there at the studio to do the giveaway unless I feel more than three-quarters dead.

Nice. I'll try and let some people know....depending on the outcome of tomorrow, a free set of tickets might be helpful for me, too. ^_^

Don't worry. It was confirmed today that I definitely have my tickets from a source that doesn't discriminate against fruits and veggies. :lol:

LOL

The giveaway went well, too, at about 2:15am to a female winner who was local, but not too much so. (About 50 miles north of town.)

I'd been planning on doing the giveaway between 1 and 1:30am, but I was...delayed. And we also had eight pairs (!) of tickets to give away for Obituary/Napalm Death, and a local band was in-studio, and all sorts of crap going on.

I played some Strato, Therion and Manticora, and ran out of time before getting to Orphaned Land, Angra and any others. Oh, well, there's always the post-ProgPower wrap-up in two weeks.:headbang: