ProgPower USA V: SOLD OUT

I got my ticket at about 12:15 am this morning. Just in time. I think there were less than 10 tickets left when I got it. I jumped up and down in my room when I got the confirmation. :loco:

Donna

Hooyah, I just hope you dont move the event from Earthlink due to it selling out three years in a row, that place and the atmosphere is as important to the show as the bands.

Ben

ShadowGirl said:
I got my ticket at about 12:15 am this morning. Just in time. I think there were less than 10 tickets left when I got it. I jumped up and down in my room when I got the confirmation. :loco:

Donna
Cool Donna, I'm glad that you got a ticket. So I'll see ya there.

Thanks, guys. It's an honor and a privilage to be part of such a great crew and help Glenn put on an awesome show year after year. This will be my 4th year - the 3rd time without a ticket. It's not often I bust my ass that hard and have such a great time. Every show y'all help Glenn sell out means I get to do it all again for another year.

See you all in September! :headbang:

--Mike

The faster this sells out, the more we'll have PP around for years to come. Congrats, Glenn, and thanks again (and again) for the work you put into this.

Steve