ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I've decide to post this thread a bit earlier than usual due to the high demand and turnover on the Gold Badge list once the deadline for them passes on Monday. I would anticipate some regular tickets being sold as people on the gold badge waiting list are contacted over the next few weeks. Otherwise, we typically see an increase in secondary sales once the summer arrives and people discover they cannot make it to Atlanta.

This is the thread to post your ticket/badge needs. This is the place to post what you have to sell (or even rent in terms of the exclusive Gold Badge/VIP Annke show).

Rules:

1. No commentary/discussion unless there are public questions.
2. Please edit your post once a transaction takes place.
3. I have nothing to do with regular ticket secondary sales. You are on your own.
4. Gold Badge sales will be conducted privately via email with those participating,
5. Tickets for Day 1 & 2 are not allowed to be posted unless the show sells out. Otherwise, you are taking money out of Milton & Nathan's pocket. I will edit/delete those type of posts.

Good luck.

Glenn

Last edited:
Seeking one ticket for Saturday only! Hoping I can go with my wife, who has a ticket.

I will edit this message when I am no longer seeking tickets, so if you still see this, that means I am still looking for tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: wzjpkp
Prior Gold Badge holder looking for a full weekend GB or standard tickets for entire event. I will start with the Fri-Sat tickets and then work my way backward from there... but if someone is going to miss the entire event, then message me and I will take all of your tickets off your hands.

I have one ticket for Day 3 (Friday) and one ticket for Day 4 (Saturday) for sale. Hard tickets. You must buy both tickets, not just one. Same retail price plus half of the BS fee Ticketmaster charged me. If you are interested, send me a private message. First come, first serve.
you still have them? please send me message

I'm looking for three tickets for Saturday only please! If anyone could talk to me to work something out, that'd be awesome.

Hello,

This is my first post here. I mainly joined to find someone who had an extra ticket for the Friday show. I already have a Saturday ticket. Please send me a message if you have an extra ticket for the Friday show.

Thanks!

One Saturday only ticket for sale.
I have one ticket for Day 3 (Friday) and one ticket for Day 4 (Saturday) for sale. Hard tickets. You must buy both tickets, not just one. Same retail price plus half of the BS fee Ticketmaster charged me. If you are interested, send me a private message. First come, first serve.
I will pay top dollar, Mike toolhat@aol.com

I've decide to post this thread a bit earlier than usual due to the high demand and turnover on the Gold Badge list once the deadline for them passes on Monday. I would anticipate some regular tickets being sold as people on the gold badge waiting list are contacted over the next few weeks. Otherwise, we typically see an increase in secondary sales once the summer arrives and people discover they cannot make it to Atlanta.

This is the thread to post your ticket/badge needs. This is the place to post what you have to sell (or even rent in terms of the exclusive Gold Badge/VIP Annke show).

Rules:

1. No commentary/discussion unless there are public questions.
2. Please edit your post once a transaction takes place.
3. I have nothing to do with regular ticket secondary sales. You are on your own.
4. Gold Badge sales will be conducted privately via email with those participating,
5. Tickets for Day 1 & 2 are not allowed to be posted unless the show sells out. Otherwise, you are taking money out of Milton & Nathan's pocket. I will edit/delete those type of posts.

Good luck.

Glenn

I am looking for at least 1 Tix to the Friday 2016 ProgPower fest with Fates Warning in Atlanta. Please reach out if you have any available. Have been listening to Fates Warning since 1987 and absolutely have to be there!

k.smith@tryondist.com

Thanks,
Kerry

I'm also looking to rent one Gold Badge pass for the Anneke show. It's been a dream of mine for a while now to see Anneke live, and it's going to be great to see her perform two nights in a row, but it'd be a real bummer knowing I'm in Atlanta and she's performing a show I wasn't able to attend, especially being a more intimate acoustic show (huge fan of the live album she did with Danny Cavanagh).

You can email me at flashburn2012@gmail.com or PM me here. I'll pay well for the badge.

Last edited:
Reactions: derrickm
I'm looking for three tickets for both Friday and Saturday. I don't need to buy all three at once but I'm not interested in single day tickets, only tickets for both Friday and Saturday. Message me if you have any available, thanks!

Looking for 2 tickets for Friday. Open to negotiation, really want to get my parents some Fates Warning tickets for Christmas. Message me if you have anything available.

Looking for one or two tix for Friday night. I must see FATES WARNING with John. I've been waiting thirty years for the chance. I'm willing to buy two day passes if necessary. Please sell me your tickets!!!