ProgPower USA XVIII: Tickets Wanted/For Sale

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This is the thread for all your needs & resales. Please note the following:

1. You are only allowed to post about the days that are sold-out. Otherwise, you are taking revenue out of the pocket of the promoters that are still trying to sell tickets. Your posted be deleted/edited as necessary.

2. Please edit your original post if you have a change in status (sold or purchased tickets).

3. Please clearly indicate the best contact method.

4. Off- topic discussion will be deleted.

I am in need of (1) ticket for days 3 & 4 (total of 2 tickets), would like hard copy tickets, but an eticket transfer through ticketmaster is fine as well. please contact me at my email: drewj_83@hotmail.com

thank you!

I am in need of one ticket for days three and four. I know that some will come available later but I would like to commit to the entire Festival as soon as possible. If you have them please contact me at prince_adam83@yahoo.com

I currently have 1 ticket for days three and four. Physical ticket, ready to ship, so I prefer to send only to the USA. Offered at face value of $198 (I have the ticketmaster invoice). Payment via FB payments or Paypal (you pay fees if applicable). Hit me up if interested.

Reactions: Immortalized98
I currently have 1 ticket for days three and four. Physical ticket, ready to ship, so I prefer to send only to the USA. Offered at face value of $198 (I have the ticketmaster invoice). Payment via FB payments or Paypal (you pay fees if applicable). Hit me up if interested.
Do you still have? Where are you shipping from? Could you email me samuel.pearson@hotmail.com