Progpower V videos?

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
Glenn,
are you going to post videos from last years progpower in the audio/video section like you did last year posting PPIV videos?

I'm having a problem getting it convereted to an mpeg from the production company that shot it. It seems when he rips it, his program divides into an audio and a video file. I have no clue so I put Deron up to the task.

Glenn H.

Out of curiosity..

did the footage from the people recording with the cameras on stage come out any good? It seemed like they were taking a lot of liberties with the filming

EDIT: (like flipping the camera upside down and stuff)...

I just noticed that Pain Of Salvation are coming out with a live DVD of a performance of 'BE' in March. It doesn't quite relate to this......but ^_^

Hopefully the videos are posted soon. Are there plans to post videos from each band? I imagine this would take up a lot of space to do it simultaneously, so perhaps there will be certain videos available for certain time periods or something ... ?

BlindPanzer said:
Out of curiosity..

did the footage from the people recording with the cameras on stage come out any good? It seemed like they were taking a lot of liberties with the filming

EDIT: (like flipping the camera upside down and stuff)...

It came out awesome. I have no doubt that you are going to see quite a few bands use it for dvd extras, etc.

The only downside is that Pain of Salvation and Dreamscape chose not have the video done and that means I only have a single, straight view of them with no editing.

Glenn H

I know its offtopic, but just in case you didn't know the BE dvd comes out March 21.

bedvdpromo.jpg