Prong........Record-Release Party In Hollywood

OfficerNice said:
Labels are a bad thing indeed. I never thought of "Prove You Wrong" or
"Beg to Differ"...but you're right, I'd think of their earliest material having
more raw garage punk/hardcore/metal to it than having an 'industrial' edge
or flavor to it. Tommy Victor looked more evil with long hair than with that
half-length slick thing he was doing on "Cleansing"

I was just thinking that! I really dug Tommy's look back in the early 90s: Blue-black hair, nose ring and doc martens... he was a scary, angry looking fucker! He did mellow out a bit later after his kid was born.

Testament Legions said:
I was just thinking that! I really dug Tommy's look back in the early 90s: Blue-black hair, nose ring and doc martens... he was a scary, angry looking fucker! He did mellow out a bit later after his kid was born.

HA HA! Great minds think a like. :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

I sorta liked Prong, I have Beg to Differ on cassette, I also have a two-song promo tape around the same era and I loved it (The song Prove you Wrong? was on it) I picked up antother one a few years back with a Russian Sub? on the cover, but I don't play it often to even remember the name...

Troy Gregory also played in the group, I think. He was the bassist on No Place for Disgrace, one of the best CDs of all time!

TL cursing! Must really like Prong, eh?

Insania said:
I sorta liked Prong, I have Beg to Differ on cassette, I also have a two-song promo tape around the same era and I loved it (The song Prove you Wrong? was on it) I picked up antother one a few years back with a Russian Sub? on the cover, but I don't play it often to even remember the name...

Troy Gregory also played in the group, I think. He was the bassist on No Place for Disgrace, one of the best CDs of all time!

TL cursing! Must really like Prong, eh?

Yes, I'm usually tame on the board, but I do have somewhat of a truck driver's mouth :lol:! My friends know.

Yes!!! Troy Gregory was in Prong for a couple of years (1991-1993). Before that, he was in Flotsam Jetsam... he took over for Jason Newsted who left in 1986 to join Metallica! How's that for Prong trivia :D???

Testament Legions said:
I do have somewhat of a truck driver's mouth :lol:! My friends know
Yes, you do. It's one of the things I respect about you most, your fucking
dirty fucking mouth.:worship: