ProTools Plugins iLok Licenses For Sale (Digidesign, Bomb Factory, Moogerfooger, etc)

Josh Burgess

Feb 18, 2008
Tampa, FL
Updated:

Okay, guys. I got a new iLok and moved the Slate Digital Trigger license over to it. So, now I have this spare iLok with all of the below plugins on it for sale.

I'm only asking for $100 for the iLok with these 17 protools licenses on it. iLoks alone cost $40, so this should be a damn good deal for anyone who uses protools and is interested in any of these plugins. pipaguapique was going to buy the Focusrite d2/d3 bundle license alone for $80. Even if you don't want the iLok, you could just move the licenses you want to your current iLok and then resell this one... or you could just keep it as a spare for demo licenses, expired licenses, etc. Licenses listed below:

ilokforsale.jpg

Updated the original post with a price list and some more info.

pipaguapique is probably buying the Focusrite d2/d3. Just waiting to hear back from him to see whether or not that's sold.

MetalJonesy, you can have the BF-3A for $40, and you can have the classic compressors bundle for $35 (which includes the MC77) or just the MC77 license only for $30.

For most of these, I'm selling really cheap and just trying to clear up space on my iLok. Let me know, guys. Thanks.

What happened man?

I'm an idiot and didn't check the license transfer page on iLok.com before making this thread... but anyways, it says none of them are eligible to be transferred, but that I might be able to if I fill out this form and fax it to them along with copies of my ID and credit card. That is just to initiate the process... I don't think it guarantees I'll be able to transfer them afterwards, and it seems like I'd have to do it for every plugin, which would be a huge pain in the ass. Basically, I hate PACE and their fucking ilok. haha.

BUT I might be getting a new ilok, and if so, I could sell this iLok to one of you guys with the plugins already on it and ready to go for cheap. Let me know if any of you are interested and I'll talk to you about it in a few days when I get the new iLok (I gotta transfer the Trigger license to the new iLok)

PM me with a price when you do sell, however, i have a feeling the whole collection will be outta my budget at the mo!

I doubt it, bro. I have no use for these plugins (I'm not even using protools), so I'd have no problem letting the whole thing go (with all the plugins on it) for cheap. I'd probably take $100 for it, knowing it'd be a pain in the ass trying to transfer any of the plugin licenses individually.

Just an ilok costs $40, so I'm thinking somebody on here would be willing to pay $100 for it loaded with all those licenses.

Hey dude,

my main issue is how does it work with being able to transfer licenses between my ILOKS? would you have to do a transfer of ownership of the ilok your selling into my name? as if they can't jump over to mine its a bit of a faff

im really after this! just a bit strapped on cash caus of bills, how long would you be willing to hang on to it for as im serious about it!

Mark

Hey dude,

my main issue is how does it work with being able to transfer licenses between my ILOKS? would you have to do a transfer of ownership of the ilok your selling into my name? as if they can't jump over to mine its a bit of a faff

im really after this! just a bit strapped on cash caus of bills, how long would you be willing to hang on to it for as im serious about it!

Mark

The licenses themselves aren't connected to any particular name. They're connected to the ilok itself, and that ilok is currently connected to my ilok.com account. However, I can remove the ilok from my account, so it's no longer registered to me, and then when the new owner goes on ilok.com while it's plugged in to one of their USB ports, they'll be able to register it to their account just like they would with a brand new ilok. Whatever licenses are still on an ilok when it's registered to a new account automatically belong to the new owner of that ilok.

Let me know if you want it. I think pipaguapique might be interested too whenever he sees since he was going to buy one of the plugins for $80 anyways. Both of you guys are in other countries, and I'd rather sell to someone in the US, but it's small so shipping international shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Oh, I forgot to answer one of your questions, sorry. You can move licenses around from one ilok to another free of charge on ilok.com. So, after you add the ilok to your account, you just click Move Licenses. It's not the same as Transfer Licenses. Transferring is from one account to another... Moving is just from one ilok to another (same account).