PS2 or Xbox

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
I am trying to decide if I should get PS2 or Xbox but seen as I Have never owned a game console I need others opinions. I want to get one of these as it has a DVD with it blah blah. Also I want to now about the ease of getting a chip put into it so as I can play CDRs through it as well.

My brother had a PS2 and sold it for an Xbox, so ive played both, to be honest, 90 percent of games are going to come out on both systems, so you cant really lose either way :)

I have a Gamecube and it kicks ass :D

Gamecubes are better IMO, but if you want it for the DVD player as well, then I guess it ain't an option. I think games wise, I would go for the X-Box, but Sony has alot of cult classic games to it's name also. But as Spawny said, alot of the games will apear on both anyway. If you are looking to be able to play burnt games, then I think I would go for the PS2, as I know that they can be fitted with the chip ect...

Personally i would get a PS2 or GameCube.

The graphics on the GameCube beat all. I dont like the hand controllers on the xbox, they are too uncomfortable

Get an Atari or a Sega Master System! :lol:

PS2 is damn good from what I've played. Grand Theft Auto 3 is the greatest game ever!