Psycho-Snipper Stalks My Alma Mater!!!

SICKO SNIPS GIRLS' CLOTHES AS THEY DOZE
By DAN MANGAN
August 11, 2003 -- A fetish freak dubbed "Jack the Snipper" has thrown a dose of fear into a quiet New Hampshire college town by slicing clothing off sleeping women in their own apartments. The bizarre bandit's weeks-long spree has led Durham, N.H., cops to ask for help from the FBI and to check lists of known sex offenders as they face a rapidly approaching fall semester for the University of New Hampshire and thousands of female students returning to town.

In some cases, "Jack the Snipper" has merely gone into the women's unlocked, off-campus apartments. But in other instances he has cut off or removed their clothing as they slept, and at least one case occurred at Durham housing used by UNH students. Just last Wednesday the creep stripped the clothes off two sleeping women in one apartment.

Cops won't say what the "Snipper" is using to cut off the women's clothes.

"It's creepy," said UNH junior Lindsay Sliter in an interview with the Boston Globe. "I'm looking in my closets every time I walk by."

"We are very concerned about the safety of our students and other women who may fall victim to this individual," UNH President Ann Weaver Hart told The Globe. "We will do everything possible to help in the resolution of this case."

if someone i don't know even breathes outside my door i am standing up, wide awake, with some sort of weapon within about .978743th of a second.

maybe i get this from my dad, with his weary case of PTSD.

i pity the snipper when he finds a girl like me.