Pulp Summerslam XI: Resurrection ANTHRAX live in Manila!

wezz

Deathrider
SHIT! Thank you guys for making a concert here in the Philippines. I never realized that i will now watch the most real headbanging concert ever! When i saw the posters in the malls here, my heart jump! Fuck! Am I seeing this! Anthrax here in Manila? I've been a fan since i was 12, now i'm 30 years old! Unbelievable! See you guys on April 30!!! Thanks from all your Filipino Fans! Metal Forever!!! :headbang:

SHIT! Thank you guys for making a concert here in the Philippines. I never realized that i will now watch the most real headbanging concert ever! When i saw the posters in the malls here, my heart jump! Fuck! Am I seeing this! Anthrax here in Manila? I've been a fan since i was 12, now i'm 30 years old! Unbelievable! See you guys on April 30!!! Thanks from all your Filipino Fans! Metal Forever!!! :headbang:

Have fun dude! Anthrax is one of the best live bands around, so you won't be disappointed! :kickass:

the setlist will be something like that:

01) Caught In A Mosh
02) Got The Time
03) Madhouse
04) Antisocial
05) Metal Thrashing Mad
06) Indians
07) Only
08) Efilnikufesin
09) Be All, End All
10) Medusa
11) I Am The Law
12) Deathrider

Anthrax-setlists are soo predictable.

Deathrider? If he's lucky to see Anthrax change their set a little for the first time in ten years, maybe. :lol:

It's in the Summer, though, so they might play songs from Worship Music, too.