Punky Brüster oh yeah!

Ketsukusa

I miss Japan
Sep 20, 2002
Hawaii
angelfire.com
punky.jpg

whats with everyone not caring about Punky Brüster. common this is one of Devins greatest work.

Listen how the cheesy death metal band Cryptic Coroner, in a sensational move, become the pop-punk phenomenon of the century when they realized that they were making no money! And at long last, after months of waiting... You, the wise, wealthy and discriminate music lover can experience this epic saga of deceit, betrayal, anarchy and decent marketing for yourself!!!

yeah dude! punky rules!

it's way better than any real punk I've ever listened to, ha haha

its a great album!, the music is good
the lyrics are hilarious , all around awesome album!

"It's hard to tell what music's cool
-Whatever sells the biggest rules!
I still find Krokus kinda cool!
-Damn your metal roots, boy!
But none of these bands even know how to play!
-We'll take it over Yngwie any day!
Okay, good point, but what's it called?!?
-It's the latest thing, we'll call it

Punk rock! Punk rock!
Punk rock! Punk rooooooooock!"

:lol::lol:

METAL DILEMA... great song

I grew up on Heavy Metal!(you can't listen to heavy metal!)
All my friends like heavy metal! (All your friends are morons!)
Please don't make me cut my hair! ( All the cool kidz cut their hair!)
But now there's shitty music everywhere!(your not supposed to care because it's)
PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK!
PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK! PUNK ROCK!
I KNOW THAT I SHOULD LIKE IT, BUT MY ROOTS GET IN THE WAY!!:lol:
punkycov.jpg

the songs on this album is good, the message is truthful, and it's really funny.
this is the shit!! common everyone!!

"Great concept, many in-jokes, and a general high-energy forward motion turn the record into a state-of-the-art mosh classic, if that be your thing. Only our Dev could pull this off - and yank your wallet chain, he does."
- Martin Popoff, Chart (Canada)

"...this album is a must-have for all rock fans, wether or not you consider yourself to be a punk. Just one word of warning: don't take this too seriously; if you do than you're probably one of the people they're making fun of."
- Josh's Music Reviews

"deconstructs both the punk rock and metal scenes then pukes them back up, throwing out every cliché and aphorism for good measure... If I’d gotten around to submitting my picks for Instant's Top Ten Lists of the Decade, this CD would’ve been at the top of ALL of them!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not trashing punk... it's trashing pop-punk. It's funny, but not something I listen to often...sometimes though... If I want humour, I prefer Zimmer's Hole... of Hevydevy related things anyways.