Puscifer is up

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
Pretty shite... :cry:

http://www.myspace.com/censorshipisacancer

First heard undertaker and rev 22:20 thought they had some potential. Nothing amazing, but he had danny lohner, telefon tel aviv in the mix so I thought with maynard instant classic. Then I heard cunty boner, and queen b and knowing maynard realized he's just putting out crap to see if people buy it.

There is a total of one good new song on here, momma said. The version of rev 22:20 on here is pretty good, but the undertacker version on here is crap, and the rest is even worse.

I expected more from the musicians involved.

It's funny you should say that The Undertaker version is crap, cause I was just thinking how amazing it was... meh, oh well...

I think that this is just a fun project, it's not Tool or APC (as he's said many times), it's just a lot of random stuff. I'm digging a lot of it personally. And yeah, Momma Sed is pretty sic.

Sorry to hear you didn't like it. Maybe it just needs a chance to grow on you? A lot of his stuff is like that...

Peace

Rorix

It's funny you should say that The Undertaker version is crap, cause I was just thinking how amazing it was... meh, oh well...

I think that this is just a fun project, it's not Tool or APC (as he's said many times), it's just a lot of random stuff. I'm digging a lot of it personally. And yeah, Momma Sed is pretty sic.

Sorry to hear you didn't like it. Maybe it just needs a chance to grow on you? A lot of his stuff is like that...

Peace

Rorix

Doesn't need to grow. I've never needed anything he's been in to grow on me. It's just not good. He has some of the best chords, but he sounds like a frog most the time on this. The music for the most part is pointless or plain bad, and the lyrics are horrible. "This lovely lady got the thickness, can I get a hell ya? grab them saddle bags and throw them over me and lets ride on." Horrible. He's also trying to sell merchandise and his wine with this. It's just him for the most part saying I can put out crap and my fans will eat it up. He really thinks that little of his fanbase that he would go this far.

Well I think that if you've ever payed attention to Tool you would notice that he has a rather off-beat sense of humor...

He DID say to leave your expectations at the door, so I dunno man. It's fun music for the sake of fun. Not much more to it, but it's catchy, and at times rather funny. But hey, to each their own. If you don't like it then don't buy it.

Simple.

This is exactly what I'm basing it on. He thinks his tool fanbase are tools.

I can't say I like this. As far as Tool goes, the only album I could really get into was Undertow. Having said that, A Perfect Circle is incredible, especially Thirteenth Step. I'm really disappointed Maynard hasn't done anything more with that; I could seriously use a new APC album.

For record tool is still amazing, but a new apc would be most appreciated.