Pyramaze and Miles Beyond in Germany

MBpaulo

Miles Beyond STAFF
May 2, 2005
Hey guys and gals, Miles Beyond is playing at the 2006 Headbanger's Open Air Festival in Germany. Just so happens that everyone's favorite frontman Lance King and his band Pyramaze will aslo be there. I find that funny because I first found out about Pyramaze at PROGPOWER! Anyway, you can check out some other bands that are playing that show at http://www.headbangers-open-air.de/
To check out Miles Beyond's homepage go to:
www.milesbeyond.net
Thanks friends and don't forget "A Call to Odin" is on the compilation CD from this year's progpower!
-Paulo

PYRAMAZE OMG and i also noticed that ORDER OF NINE is also playing, i guess i may have to make plans to try and go. Who knows this may be the warm-up for PYRAMAZE to play PPVII. Let's hope so.

Paulo that's awesome news!!!!! I want to help promote that on the Rock The Madhouse page (yeah, I'm the same girl that was talking to you on myspace) AND I want to put A Call To Odin on the next rotation on the profile. Miles Beyond is very talented and I'd love to help promote you more! Congrats on the AWESOME news!!

Tammy

Hey Tammy i just sent you a request on MYspace to add yo as a friend is that okay,