PYRAMAZE WILL START 10 MINUTES EARLY!!!

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Hello thunderheads!

Yes indeed, Glenn has granted us a bit of extra showtime, and so we will start our set 10 minutes early at this years Prog Power festival. So if you don't want to miss out on this treat, you know what to do :headbang:
There has been a post about this already, but i just thought you should know that the set list is now ready, and that this is now 100% official.

Cheers,

Michael Kammeyer

:devil:

So Glenn are you going to open the doors now 10 minutes early so we don;t miss this, please?

The doors already open an hour before the first scheduled performance (or 50 minutes in this case) which is usually plenty of time for anyone to be in the venue when the curtains open.

i concour with both ZOD and RIDEr OF THELI "OH HELL YEAH". Guess where i will be at 5:20 pm Friday Sept 15?????? ON THE FRONT ROW!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!

So all you PYRAWARRIORS get there early and get down front, and let's give the guys the welcome they deserve.

Oh, great... as if the festival wasn't long enough already... now we have to sit through an extra 10 minutes of kickass music. Dammit! :lol:

Seriously, as the Dark One said above, I'm also counting down the days. I think Pyramaze will start Friday by blowing the roof off the venue - I'm very much looking forward to hearing them play the songs off of LotBC live.

I may not have a gold badge, but my friends and I are going to make damn sure we try to be as close to the front as possible for this.