[QuatroPoland]-Stay Away From Changes (OLDSCHOOL ROCK)

Quatro

New Metal Member
Aug 3, 2008
Hi!

I'm new here and I wanted to say hello to everybody! I play the guitar for 8 years and I write music for my own pleasure. I love to play some hard rock, and I'm a big fan of oldschool bands like Extreme or Def Leppard.

I'm posting a song, which i made recently. There's my buddy on vocals. If somebody still feels the old rock music, I think you'll like it!

http://www.speedyshare.com/189612192.html

Sounds pretty good man. I still like good old 80's rock and metal when I'm in the mood. The music sounds really good. But, I hear some pitch and timing issues with the vocals. Over all though, good job. And welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much for hearing my songs.My friend just started to sing,maybe vocal is not a good but I think that it fits perfectly into my music.It was so vocal that he was sweet and climate years 80s :D..After that it's nice for me is that you like :) P

Not saying the singing is bad. :) Just has a few minor pitch issues. I'm really picky about that (cursed with hyper pitch-sensitive ears). Actually, your song has been stuck in my head since listening to it. :)

Sounds very cool and refreshing, but i think it would sound better with :

-more bass

-maybe more room sound for the drums. (to be considered after hearing a version with more bass).

-maybe a tad less gain on guitars would sound better.