QUEENSRŸCHE Guitarist MICHAEL WILTON's SOULBENDER To Release New Album

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
SOULBENDER, the project featuring QUEENSRŸCHE guitarist Michael Wilton, will release a new album later this year via Rat Pak Records. The disc will contain all-new songs as well as remasters of previously released cuts. In addition to Wilton, SOULBENDER's current lineup features ex-MY SISTER'S MACHINE singer Nick Pollock, ex-TIN PAN/FALLEN ANGEL guitarist Dave Groves and ex-ASSAULT/FALLEN ANGEL drummer Wes Hallam.SOULBENDER's self-titled debut album was released independently in 2004. Asked in a 2012 interview with Ultimate-Guitar.com if he was going to do anything with SOULBENDER again, Wilton said: "I plan on it and we have all the demos for the second album. The core band kind of disintegrated so it kind of stopped. It's kind of a purist thing so it's gotta be something that's really special and I just don't wanna piecemeal it out. I want it to be a band, so yeah, someday."Wilton previously described SOULBENDER as "a very progressive, hard rock band with very intense musicians." He added: "A couple of them are prodigies and it's really been a lot of fun to do."
soulbender2014albumpreorder_638.jpg

More...