Queensryche!!

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Three cheers to Duellist for being kind enough to lend me Video Mindcrime. I am now officially converted, and will buy the Mindcrime album and Greatest Hits as soon as finances permit. Incredible stuff- a cross between Pink Floyd, Rush and Maiden, with the kind of polished sound that reminds me why I got into metal in the first place. Huzzah!

W

Just make sure you leave "Hear in the Now Frontier" and "Q2K" until the very end of your Queensryche purchases, lest they give you a false impression of the band and put you off them :) Everything up until then is splendid, with my personal fave at the moment being "Promised Land".

'Jet City Woman' is the BEST -- THE BEST!!! -- Queensryche song ever recorded! Bar none! The ULTIMATE!!! I SHIT YOU NAE!!

Jet Cityyy WOOooooooOOOMaaaaannnnn!!!

Wooooooo :D

Queenryche rock. does any one remember that shitty music show countdown revelution stole from the great album. by the way does anyone know where I can get there versoin of "Scarbough Fair" the empire B-side.

Those who do NOT own a copy of Operation : Mindcrime are missing out on, IMHO, one of the best Ten albums of all time.

Totally agree with Spiff - don't rush out for those last two albums. Not really sure what they've been thinking the past five years, but....when you come out with albums like 'Mindcrime' and 'Empire', you are certainly allowed some slack..

I can't believe 'Rage For Order' hasn't been mentioned in this thread!

That album was YEARS before it's time and it's definitely one of my all-time fav. albums! 'Walk In The Shadows'... 'I Dream In Infrared'... 'Surgical Strike'... Totally awesome!!

Has anyone heard the b-side to 'Gonna Get Close To You' - 'Prophecy'? Killer!!!

Rage for Order rocks!!!! Geoff just sounds bloody amazing on Walk in the shadows.

But I cant imagine that The Warning hasnt been metioned yet! That has got to be one of the most underrated albums I have ever heard! Its just bloody amazing....Tates singing in take hold of the flame...holy dogpoo its incredible!

Only thing that let these guys down is their fashion sense :D But I guess it was the 80's, still what they are wearing in the rage booklet cracks me up everytime :)

Yeah, what the hell were they thinking!? Nice haircut, Geoff... NOT!! HAHA!

The Warning was a good album let down by piss-poor production I thought (in fact, the band thought that too). 'Enforcer' rocks!! :)

Spiff - they re-released the EP later (you're talking about the 'Queen Of The Reich' EP, yeah?) and I think 'Prophecy' made it onto it then... If not, it's definitely on the 'Gonna Get Close To You' single.

Anyone ever see the video for "Queen Of The Reich"?

What a CLASSIC!!!!

The hair,the costumes,the acting,the special effects...

My nomination for "most pants-pissingly funny rock video ever":D