Question about a cover song I found..(Not Final Countdown..)

Chaosweaver

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2007
I found a song - Freestyler, That sounds alot like Bodom, I have near-all of there albums and even this is confusing me..

Would anyone be able to tell me if this is a real cover or not?

No, they did a cover of it..I'll make a Myspace and upload it..

Edit: I havn't seen that video in years :D

The song also sounds very Bodomesque too...Just in the vocal style and the guitars, they also use a Keyboard for the Synths..It sounds like them but there is alot of fakers eh? But whoever did it, made it sound badass, As Bodom seem to do with there Covers :p

Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/bodomfreestyler

I can imagine that song actually fitting their newest soundscape, but it's not possible because I've not heard this and I think they won't release something at their myspace beforehand. (I can't watch that vid.)

I've uploaded the new song on the MS if you havn't listened to it though..It now works :p It does sound like them and I know they wouldn't release anything on MS but I uploaded it to one I made so You guys could hear it?

Sure I wanna hear that once I'm on another computer but I'm just stretching a point that I'm keeping an eye on every bit of COB news 8h/day as I have the privilege to use internet at work and am a crazy and obsessed fan and there's 0,1% chance Bodom would release a new cover song at fucking myspace without telling anyone.

Damn I'm good at talking, I should run a country or something :lol:

Yeah, but its quite an old song I heard it around a year ago but have just recently found it again :p

No, they did a cover of it..I'll make a Myspace and upload it..

Edit: I havn't seen that video in years :D

The song also sounds very Bodomesque too...Just in the vocal style and the guitars, they also use a Keyboard for the Synths..It sounds like them but there is alot of fakers eh? But whoever did it, made it sound badass, As Bodom seem to do with there Covers :p

Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/bodomfreestyler

Definetly doesn't sound like alexi...neither does it sound like CoB quality. The singer just sounds a bit like a crazed alexi wannabe screamer/growler. Sure its cool but i cant see alexi having that high pitched growl and EVEN THAT is too much JAUJAU to alexi :lol:

Sure I wanna hear that once I'm on another computer but I'm just stretching a point that I'm keeping an eye on every bit of COB news 8h/day as I have the privilege to use internet at work and am a crazy and obsessed fan and there's 0,1% chance Bodom would release a new cover song at fucking myspace without telling anyone.

Damn I'm good at talking, I should run a country or something :lol:

Don't count me as someone in that country:lol:

hmm, doesn't sound like Alexi...the ya yow is different from alexi's XD
The song sounds awesome tho o_O

Its not Bodom-cover, Im 99,9% sure about it. The singer doesnt sound Alexi and the whole song, not CoB. Nice cover though.

there's another cover that sounds kind of like CoB, but someone told me one's by Norther? I'm not sure i know the one you are talking about.