Question about Fates show in Hartford

Still Remains

Nov 18, 2008
I was just wondering if any of the CT forum crew could tell me how far from the airport is the venue, what time fates should come on and the hotel situation within walking distance? Any help would be appreciated.

Fates will probably take the stage around 10pm, maybe a little earlier. There's a few openers, but there's also two rooms in the Webster. Usually headliners go on around that time, but it could vary.

I'm not sure how far the airport is from the venue, since I've never been to Bradley. I'm about an hour away (driving) and will *most definitely* be at the show. There are plenty of hotels in Hartford, some relatively close to the Webster.

Ten openers seems like overly a lot to me. But if this place (I haven't been yet) does have two rooms I guess I can see that. AngraRULES's comment was helpful to me as I'll be driving out and wasn't sure how to time it. I had been thinking that (if the place was one stage) so many openers would push Fates' start-time back so I wouldn't have to leave work early to get there in time to see them, but if the openers are staggered with each other I should probably plan to hit the road mid-afternoon.

Ten openers seems like overly a lot to me. But if this place (I haven't been yet) does have two rooms I guess I can see that. AngraRULES's comment was helpful to me as I'll be driving out and wasn't sure how to time it. I had been thinking that (if the place was one stage) so many openers would push Fates' start-time back so I wouldn't have to leave work early to get there in time to see them, but if the openers are staggered with each other I should probably plan to hit the road mid-afternoon.

Anytime. I think you'll be able to make it just fine. If you're in Boston, it shouldn't be that bad.

It's still early for me to know when I'll be there, but I assume I'll be arriving around 8pm-ish. Make sure to stop and say hi!

Still Remains said:
Hey a-holes, any chance of having my original post answered?

Hey back, a-hole.

I think you missed it, but we answered them:

AngraRULES said:
Fates will probably take the stage around 10pm

AngraRULES said:
There are plenty of hotels in Hartford, some relatively close to the Webster.

mëtålspëd said:
The Webster is maybe 20 min from Bradley.

You're welcome. Any more questions about Hartford, the Webster or anything else, please let us know.

AngraRULES
A-Hole-In-Chief

I don't know the area very well - I've only been to the Webster twice, since most of the shows I attend are at the Palladium - but hartford.com has a page with hotels here. Google Directions shows that the closest is probably at least a five-minute drive.