Question about Finnish Metal Expo gig

The timetable gives them only 60 minutes, but hey you can always stretch those!

Huh, I've got a bad situation here, have been having fever for the last five days. I sure as hell hope it goes down before friday... But I'll be there atleast for the Evergrey show, no matter what.

Actually many people are having this flu right now..

My fever didn't go down, but still there I was. Shivering and trying to stay standing :D But the Evergrey gig kept me going and gave really warm feelings, healthy music I must say! I took also some pictures, I'll post them maybe on sunday. Actually it was the only gig I watched fully.

pollution: too bad I didn't see you. :(

Corpinen said:
I would appreciate it if anyone could provide a more accurate setlist for the gig?

Hmm... good question. I believe this at least pretty close how it was, I didn't memorize or write it down so I may be partly wrong too:

Solitude Within
Nosferatu
Blinded
More Than Ever
Rulers of the Mind
Mark of the Triangle
She Speaks To The Dead
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
The Masterplan

I was very happy with the setlist considering the short time for the set. An excellent show by the guys as always!

pollution said:
Hmm... good question. I believe this at least pretty close how it was, I didn't memorize or write it down so I may be partly wrong too:

Solitude Within
Nosferatu
Blinded
More Than Ever
Rulers of the Mind
Mark of the Triangle
She Speaks To The Dead
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
The Masterplan

I was very happy with the setlist considering the short time for the set. An excellent show by the guys as always!

Thanks a lot, pollution!