Question about Kissology Vol. 1 DVD...

Oct 17, 2006
I've been watching the Kissology DVD (Disc one) for awhile and some of the material is not in color - I'm unable to find any notes that some performances would not be black and white. Did I buy a defective disc or is this typical of the DVD?
Thanks for any info...
PMR

No defect. Some of the stuff is in black and white. Just the early, early stuff, like one show I think....and maybe one of the bonus discs was in black and white. In any case, chalk it up to the 70s......

No defect. Some of the stuff is in black and white. Just the early, early stuff, like one show I think....and maybe one of the bonus discs was in black and white. In any case, chalk it up to the 70s......

Thanks for the prompt response. I was hoping I wouldn't have to stand in the customer service / Returns line. WHEW!
PMR

I've been watching the Kissology DVD (Disc one) for awhile and some of the material is not in color - I'm unable to find any notes that some performances would not be black and white. Did I buy a defective disc or is this typical of the DVD?
Thanks for any info...
PMR
Oddly enough, that black and white concert is my favorite on Disc 1. It thas the best sound and KISS actually comes across quite well in black and white since their dress and make-up is mostly black and white.